Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Disney Downpour


Last night was double punch day at my favorite scrapbook store, so I went a little crazy buying things for my not-yet-printed Disney pictures/future scrapbook pages. Thanks in no small part to Jolee's for making these "too sinkin' cute" 3 dimensional stickers that for some reason find their way into my basket every time I'm at the store. I have a love-hate relationship with Jolee's Boutique. I love how cute they are and how realistic the designs are and the attention to detail is unmatched by any other company...however, I hate how I have single handedly spent enough $$$ on these little gems to pay for her retirement! I mean, come on...did I really spend $3.49 on 12 ultra-cute princess themed photo corners? Perhaps someone out there knows of a 12-step program I can join.
I also found this fun pocket for holding park maps etc. from EK Success.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's an illness...we all have it and if there was a cure, all of us would gladly buy it!
(after we buy a few primas, ribbon and stamps, of course...lol)

Anonymous said...

You certainly DID have some fun picking all those out girl! :-)
I can't wait to see what you post after you get started on your Dland album. Fun!
"stinkin'cute" lol