Thursday, April 12, 2007

Valentine Cookies

This is a layout I have been toying with for about a month now. Originally I had the Basic Gray background paper under the whole layout, but I think it looks much better in the center. It was just too busy before. I loved the background paper though because the colors matched the photos and jolee's stickers perfectly. It feels so good to finally finish something. Now I am back in the groove and hope to post more layouts soon.
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!, Background paper: Basic Gray, Stickers: Jolee's Botique. In real life, the photos don't look this dark.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

What a cute layout! Great use of all of those pics!

Anonymous said...

Very "sweet" Alyssa! I love the layout with the title in the middle and all the photos around. Great job. I love your paper choice too!

toners said...

Very nice layout and a great way to fit in lots of photos :)

Unknown said...

Love it!
Totally yummy. The paper and the cookies!