Monday, October 13, 2008

Andy and Taly's Wedding Card


Our weekend was a busy one. We had a family wedding in which my husband was a groomsman, my daughter was a flower girl and I was the wedding photographer. I am finally catching my breath and wanted to post a wedding card I made for the special couple. Their colors were black with a hint of red, so I made this to coordinate.

The stamp is from Stampin' Up! and I used white craft ink to make the image show up on the black cardstock. Then I added some rhinestones and a ribbon. It's not very traditional for a wedding card, but I kinda like how it turned out.

Here are a few of my favorite photos:








4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

weddings are always such a treat!

muirwoodsue said...

You took beautiful photos! Great job.

jillconyers said...

beautiful photos!

Sandra Collins said...

those photos are wonderful