Friday, July 20, 2007

My New Camera

As many of you know, my camera bit the dust last week...so my husband researched cameras on-line and came up with another highly recommended camera by Canon. My other camera was a Canon too and I can't say enough good things about it. I am so excited to finally get it, but it won't come in the mail (from Costco) until next week. Until then, I am totally going through camera withdrawals. Seriously, it's like an extension of my hand. Those who know me well, are probably nodding their heads right now!

Anyway here are a list of the new camera's features for those who are interested:

Features and Benefits:

  • Affordable digital camera with 8.0 Megapixel resolution and powerful Canon 4x Optical Zoom
  • Large 2.5 inch Vari-Angle LCD monitor with wide viewing angle for easier on-camera viewing and optical viewfinder
  • A high-performance camera with 21 shooting modes, 9-point AiAF, ISO 800 and High ISO Auto to reduce image blur and expand low-light shooting capability
  • DIGIC II Image Processor and iSAPS Technology for superior image quality, fast operation and low power consumption
  • Movie Mode recording with sound at 30 fps VGA (640x480)
  • Compatible with Secure Digital/SDHC memory cards
I would love to have a digital SLR someday, but it is not even in our budget right now. Considering how much I use my camera, I could have probably pushed for one, but there are so many other expenses these days...I'm just glad to know a new camera is on it's way!

No comments: