Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ooo La, La!

While shopping in NW Portland, I came across this beauty...and wanted so much to jump right in. Besides the plush feather bed and duvet, the bed was dressed in the most luxurious silk bedding. How come my bed at home never looks this great? Could it be the constant flow of laundry that surrounds it? Naaa, maybe it's the fact that we have a King sized matelasse comforter on a California King sized bed...At any rate I am really antsy to redecorate my bedroom and am totally inspired by this arrangement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! that does look gorgeous! I've recently redone my room - though it doesn't look like that... :(

jillconyers said...

Beautiful colors! I can see why this set has you tempted.

After moving we finally decided on bedroom furniture. Then I decided I wanted big, fluffy and all white bedding. It turned out perfect...now just to decorate the rest of the room :)

Sherry said...

It does look pretty... but what do you do with all those pillows when you want to s-l-e-e-p (if I spell it my body wont crave it right??)