Thursday, July 17, 2008

My last order

A few months back I was at a crossroads with my status as a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I was in pending for the gazillionth time and I had to decide whether I was going to "dig" myself out again or just let it go. I decided on the latter. When I first started demonstrating I was making money, but then I had kids and life got reallly busy. When I signed up in 1998, I really just wanted to try to earn enough money to buy supplies. Ten years later, I have so many supplies I can't seem to harness them all (and believe me I've been trying!) I was trying to hang on through the end of my 10th year to earn the 10-year pin (a goal I set a long time ago), but when it all boiled down to it, I knew the pin wasn't worth extra money I would have to spend to earn it. So it was a bitter sweet day when I put my last order in, but I almost feel a sense of relief not having to think about being a demonstrator...now I can just have fun!

Had to stock up on all the colored cardstock and a few cute new stamp sets...and the new hodgpodge hardware set...and...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am struggling with this decision as a CTMH consultant. Like you I was more into it pre-child than I am post-child and all the product is overwhelming! Looks like you stocked up on some fun stuff though!