Monday, May 21, 2007

Bad things can happen when I'm on 2 Peas!!!

It had been a while since I've had enough free time to post to the message boards on 2 peas. Well today as I was "peaing," I realized it was time to pick up my kindergartner from school. So I went downstairs, got my keys and purse, then I saw my almost 2 year old up on a chair, dropping eggs onto the floor! He was having a ball...I guess that explains why it was so quiet downstairs, and here I thought he was just playing nicely so I could play on the computer...silly me!

And yes, I am THAT kind of mom who has to take a picture of this before cleaning it up. Evidence for later!

7 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

funny but cute at the same time!

Heather said...

What a riot! I'd have taken a picture too! Silence and little boys are never a good combination!

Unknown said...

so funny that he looks proud...lol.
Whenever it is quiet, you know they are up to something! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh Hayden!
What's a boy to do??? Those eggs are pretty fun to watch splat! :-)

funny Alyssa!

Anonymous said...

That is funny!! I've had similar experiences myself. I would have taken a picture too!!

Noelia said...

Cute pic! I would've taken a picture too : )

Bob Roush said...

So did you make an omelet or scrambled eggs?

When Caleb and Reggie were still around I would feed them to them, but sad to say they have both left the building!