Friday, May 11, 2007

On the farm

Tonight I spent a few hours at a scrapbooking work party for my son's preschool class. Each year they put together a scrapbook of all the fun activities they've done. Each mom is responsible for making pages for at least 2 events. I chose the Christmas party and the farm field trip. Now I have to duplicate my pages 11 times for a total of 22 pages...well actually I am doing the library trip as well so I guess that makes 33 pages. I better get busy. These cute farm animals were cut out with a Sizzix die cutter. Zander's teacher has one we can use, but instead, I borrow her dies and cut mine at home on my BigKick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, really cute! Woah, that's a lot of pages my friend! Woohoo, you are one busy momma!
You should have had us gals over to help ya make a few! A little assembly line! :-)

Jill said...

That's so cute & cheery! But YIKE!!! 11 times!?!?!

Unknown said...

awww...look how stinkin cute that little pig is!!