Thursday, January 31, 2008

E for Excellent



This morning I learned that Heather included me in her list of top 10 blogs! Thanks so much Heather...you made my day for sure!

For the most part I like to read the blogs from all the creative people at 2 peas...so if you update and post on Maureen's blogger threads at 2 peas chances are I am inspired by you...I could fill some serious space listing all the crafty blogs I have bookmarked, but here are some of my favorites:

Noelia, - super nice blogger from up north

Rachael, - great projects to check out

Posy Gets Cozy - lots of fun things to see...definitely bookmark this one

Paper Trufflez - very nice work from a fellow northwest stamper

My Paper Crane - some of the cutest felt softies around

Daily Dose of Spazz - hip stamper with lots of fun ideas...she always has me crackin' up

The ParTea Planner - lovely tea party ideas

My House is Cuter Than Yours
- fun retro stuff here

Cream Puffs in Venice - the most amazing food evah

Pioneer Woman Cooks
- yummy comfort food

All Sorts - Whimsical sewing projects

8 comments:

Heather Bares said...

your welcome!!!! Off to check out some of the blogs you listed!

Pearl Maple said...

Congrats on the award, you do have a great blog going on here. Well deserved.

Agree with some of your recommendations, the Pioneer Woman sure can cook.

Lovely photos of the snow, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thanks so very much!! :) :)

Alicia P. said...

Thank you -- how kind of you :-) xo

Noelia said...

You're super sweet to include me on your favourite blogs! You totally made my weekend! And I will be trying that valentine's playdough for sure!

:)

Unknown said...

thank you thank you, I am soooo far behind on blogs I am just seeing this! Thanks for mentioning my little rant of a blog.

creampuff said...

Alyssa,

Thanks so much for the mention. You have a pretty blog and your family is adorable!

The ParTea Planner said...

*blush* shucks!

Thanks for including me in your list. I have to hop back on the blogging wagon, as I have been MIA for too long. Thanks again for the accolade...Risa, The ParTea Planner