Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy Waiting

These past few days I have been busy trying to catch up on house work. It seems like this time of year I always get the decluttering bug and so that is what I have been doing all week...still not done though.

Anyway, after I got all the kids in bed tonight I really wanted to make a card or something...anything. So I sat down and made this card for my younger sister:

At Christmas, my sister announced that she was expecting baby #2! She is going to be one busy mama because her first is about 9 months old right now. I get tired just thinking about it!!!

I made this card for her from the Swell News set from Stampin' Up! The swirl background is made from a Cuttlebug embossing folder...and just in case you can't read the tab, it says "Happy Waiting!"

10 comments:

jill said...

What a fun card! The embossed background is perfect:)

:: gingerkitty :: said...

I love the Cuttle bug texture One of my Favorite!

Linda said...

Wonderful card!

Heather Bares said...

cute card!

Kimmie Sue said...

Housework seems to go on the wayside during the holiday season, doesn't it? I think I'm finally catching up.

Cute card!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Great card!

Maureen said...

Cute card

Darcey said...

Adorable Card! TFS!

Sarah said...

Your blog is just amazing! You are such an inspiration! Have a great New Year.

sweetktea said...

I love that stamp! Cute one!
I like the swirls.