Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dan's Valentine

Book of Love...
Finding just the right card or gift for my husband can sometimes be tricky. Over the years I have found that special handmade cards can serve as both the card and the gift.

This year I decided to try one of the word albums by Bo-Bunny. Once I figured out how I wanted everything layed out, it was a lot of fun to put together.



Papers used: Foofala (Red, black and Cream), K&Company, Stampin' Up!, SEI(Holly Lane: Mistletoe)
Tab Punch:Stampin Up!
Book Plate: 2 peas in a bucket
Label embelishments: EK Sucsess (Inspirables), Me and my Big Ideas (Husband)
Ink (for distressing edges): Stampin' Up! Cranberry Crisp
Adhesive: 3m spray adhesive
Binder rings: Office Depot
Ribbon and key (not sure)

4 comments:

Mickle Family said...

Awh-h-h! So sweet!
This looks like it was a lot of work! Where do you find the time?

toners said...

This is such a great gift for your hubby :) I love the paper!

jillconyers said...

Your album is beautiful and will be cherished for years to come.

Unknown said...

very nice!