Wednesday, February 27, 2008

White water rafting pages

So here are my rafting pages...




It's always a toss up for me...use fewer photos on the page and have more space to embellish, or use lots of photos and use minimal embellishments. Sometimes I get tired of seeing layouts with just one photo...On one hand, I think it looks nice, it's just not practical. If I were to do one photo layouts on all my pages, it would take me three lifetimes to get everything done...plus that's a lot of pages!!!

Paper: Karen Foster (ripple); Embellishments: Jolee's; Diecut letters (zipeCuts by AccuCut: Recess 1" Font); solid cardstock: Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Heather Bares said...

great layouts!

mborrero said...

OH MY that looked super exciting!

Janet said...

Wow...those are amazing photos! Love the enlarged one! Looks like a very fun time. The LO's really capture it!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

great photos and great layouts! Looks like an awesome time!