Saturday, November 25, 2006

Assembling all the birthday invitations

As a creative person, I am always making a mess, much to my husband's dismay. I find it very difficult to keep my space clean and orderly all the time...especially this time of year. I guess sometimes being creative means making a terrible mess in order to produce great works of art. I am making 12 princess invitations (see prototype in previous post). As you can imagine my workspace is covered with glittery castles. Lots of fun...as always, I wish I had started sooner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, yes, I too am guilty of this kind of creative mess. :-)
Thanks for sharing, nice to know there are others out there.
LOL

Alyssa said...

My house is a desaster right now. Between the birthday invites, the wall paper teardown, and painting projects, I have pretty much neglected all the housework.

Alyssa said...

Opps sorry for the typo (disaster)