Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Great deal on Albums!

This past Saturday I was out shopping at Big Lots for some organizing stuff when I came across this shelf with a sign that said $1 and up. There was scrapooking stuff so I stopped dead in my tracks. I found a whole shelf of albums for $7 each. I bought these made by Studio K which I know normally sell for $30 or more. I also got 2 denim albums for Zander and Hayden. They have cute jeans pocket on the front and were also only $7. I couldn't believe it. I also found refill packages of 6x6 page protectors for $1...so I bought all of them (10)!!! It was my lucky day. I was looking for a special album to put our Christmas pages in and this red one is just perfect. I love the little hinge closure/clasp thingy. The nex photo is from a post by Elana on the 2 peas message board. She was showing how she organizes her albums and then labels them so she can see from a glance which album is which. Someone had asked if we like to buy all one color/brand of album to store our pages in. Most people said they use all different colors, sizes and styles, but I thought this idea was an excellent one no matter if you have multiple colors or all one color.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

$7 albums!?!?! Wow, now that is a huge bargain. I never go to Big Lots, guess I should.

Heather said...

Don't you just LOVE a great deal!?