Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Under the Sea Party






Here are the pages for DD's under the sea party when she turned 4. The background paper is from the Disney Princess collection. The Ariel cutouts are Jolee's Botique, the letters were hand cut from a stencil, the mermaid cutout was made by me using a stencil from Close to my Heart. I made tons of these for her invitation and attached them as a tag to the outside of an empty water bottle. Inside the invitation was rolled up to look like a message in the bottle. It turned out so cute. (I made the birthday cake and mermaid tail with rolled fondant. It was kind of tricky as I had never used it before, but it turned out great, and She still loves her Ariel doll.) The paper with Ariel's image on it is a letter that Ariel wrote to DD saying she was sorry she couldn't make it to the party because she had to sing at her father's concert. Ariel left a special surprise for her...her own goldfish!

I'm still working on a caption/title for the first page, but couldn't wait to post it here!

3 comments:

Jax said...

Wow!!! You have done Some Fabulous work here. Love your layouts :o)
I'll definately be popping back :o)

Jackie x
http://jackiehunter.typepad.com/its_all_me/

Stephanie said...

Very cute party! I love the little mermaid too!

Anonymous said...

What a party!!!
OMG! The little shell goodies, so adorable! Great idea Alyssa!
The pages are perfection!